Hello - CLLL Parents/Guardians - Yes this is lengthy and I know you will want to breeze over it, but it is FILLED with very important info. So PLEASE PLEASE take a little time to fully read it all. =)
Now that registration and evaluations are complete we wanted to let you know what is coming over the next month -
- Registration is now closed and we are excited to say we have many new and returning kids in our league again.
- Drafts took place on Tuesday, 1/16 for AA-Up. Teams are formed and now posted online at www.clllca.com. Look under the Team/Coach tab for your division. Managers will be contacting you by 1/21.
- The T-ball and Single A teams teams are formed and now posted online at www.clllca.com. Look under the Team/Coach tab for your division. NOTE: Please fully understand that all requests you have made regarding a T-ball or Single A team will try to be met but ARE NOT guaranteed, including manager/coach requests. Managers will be contacting you by 1/21.
- Practices start the week of 1/22. Managers set the practice time and locations based on the field time they get at Gault Field. We all have to share. =)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods coupons will be given to team reps at their meeting on Fri., 2/2. Be sure to get a coupon before you buy any new equipment or apparel. Remember that all bats in the dugout must have the new USA logo to be allowed for play.
- Field Clean-Up Day is Saturday, 2/10 @ 9:00am. We encourage everyone to come and help make our fields ready for spring baseball.
- Opening Day will be on Sat. 2/24 at Gault Field. Times are to TBD. Games will start directly after the opening ceremony.
- If you know a business that would like sponsor our league please reach out to them. Each team in the league needs to bring in at least one sponsorship for their team. Banners are a first come first serve basis and the fences will be filling up soon! You can direct your sponsor to our website sponsorship tab. All of the detailed info is there for them and they must submit all their info online this year....payment and banner logo/artwork.
- Some important meetings/events are coming up that many of you will need to attend, so visit our website calendar and keep an eye out for what you need to go to... field clean up, team rep meetings, opening day etc.
- BE SURE to join our Remind101 text program now! This will help keep you easily informed all season with general all league/ all team information...opening day, pictures, field/rain closures, etc. Grab your cell now and Text to: 81010 Subject: @coachclll
- BE SURE to follow us on FaceBook and Instagram for all important information during the season, look up....Canyon Lake Little League (profile pic is our logo) and like us.
- Your $50 snack bar promissory deposit check(s) will be due upon uniform handouts the week of opening ceremonies. No check(s), no uniform. You will need to give your check(s) to your team rep. One check per player (max of 2 checks total for each family). AGAIN THIS IS NOT CASHED ONLY HELD AS A DEPOSIT THAT YOU WILL WORK YOUR SNACK BAR SHIFT(S) OR FIND SOMEONE TO COVER YOUR SHIFTS(S). IF YOU DON'T YOUR CHECK WILL BE CASHED IMMEDIATELY. IF YOU WORK OR GET IT COVERED YOUR CHECK WILL BE SHREDDED AT THE END OF THE SEASON. All checks are being held in a fully secure, private locked safe.
That is it for now. We look forward to a GREAT 2018 Spring season with all of you! If you have any questions, concerns or comments please visit our message board on the website or email email@example.com. Now let's get ready to play ball.
Thank You ~ Your CLLL Board =)
Join our CLLL group text program through Remind!
Text to: 81010
You could win $5,000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW